06th April 2017
Reference: PROF - 9329
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Salary: £18,000 Date Posted: 06/04/2017
Abacus is pleased to be representing one of N.Irelands biggest and fastest growing businesses. At this point we are keen to assess applications from part-qualified accountants (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and qualified accounting technicians that wish to continue their studies through to full qualification while gaining the type of experience that can define your career.
Based in Belfast with a dedicated professional team of 70 colleagues you will work in a fast-paced office that handles international issues for investors in the finance sector.
To be successful in this application you must be to illustrate on your CV:
– Three years experience of purchase ledger management
– High level of Accuracy / attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
– Self-sufficient and comfortable working with a minimum of direct supervision
– Experience of working within a proactive finance team
– Team player – ‘all for one’ attitude
– Strong organisational/planning skills
– Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
– Shared service centre/multi-company experience is desirable
– Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
– Sage Line 200
– Banking software for electronic payments
– General IT competency
In return an excellent basic salary and superb benefits are on offer:
25 days holiday
20 days purchased holiday (discount each year of service)
Bank holidays in addition
Private medical insurance
Life assurance (7x)
Group Income Protection
Cycle to work scheme
Commission on referral hires
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
028 9099 8455