Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16/04/2018
Quality Assurance Analysts are needed to join one of Belfast cities smallest FinTech teams, and help enhance the quality of the code & systems.
This company opened a small office in Belfast, several years ago and has been successful in retaining some of the best technical persons in the city.
Offering exposure into trading software, there are very few other companies in the city that are able to offer similar career opportunities.
Due to working alongside American colleagues, there are multiple opportunities available, with 2 different shifts:
- Shift 1: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Shift 2: 12:30pm to 9:30pm
Your Job will include:
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Ensure that systems meet functional and design requirements
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams for resolution
- Assist in pre and post production issue troubleshooting
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Key Skills Needed:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant QA technical experience
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium/NUnit)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting, including designing and manipulating test data, verifying data and validating stored procedures
- Able to use discretion to prioritize problems and tasks appropriately
- Proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships well with senior stakeholders
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Software development experience using Python or C#
- Working knowledge of automated deployment tools such as TeamCity
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with financial data and financial data providers
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.