Location: County Armagh
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 22/06/2017
Do you have experience in Quality & Compliance?
Are you familiar with GMP Compliance?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading pharmaceutical companies?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join one of our prestigious clients based in Craigavon. If interested or would like more information then please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
What you will be doing:
- Monitor and review all manufacturing, quality control, analytical support, stores & distribution, product development, and engineering operations to assess ongoing GMP compliance and Quality of manufactured and released pharmaceutical products
- Actively assist all departments in the implementation of quality systems such as deviation / CAPA management, change controls and risk assessments; and ensure that quality systems are continuously improved with the objective of assuring the GMP compliance and quality of pharmaceutical products
- Internal/external contact for queries related to product compliance and quality
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing quality system elements such as deviation reports, corrective and preventative actions, change controls, complaints, audits, and out-of-specification reports, with the objective of assuring the GMP compliance and quality of pharmaceutical products
- Review production and laboratory data, which is used to release product, or review validation/stability reports to ensure that all information contained within, is correct and accurate
- Participate in the Supplier Management Process to assure that materials are appropriate for pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Identify, write, approve and implement critical GMP documents within Pharma Services and assist in training as required on new/ revised procedures
- Carry out internal audits on all Pharma Services related areas as per the annually approved schedule to ensure GMP compliance
- Assist and participate in audits of external suppliers as well as assist in hosting customer and regulatory audits as required
- Assist in the compilation and review of Product Quality Reviews/ Annual Product Reviews, Technical Agreements and Risk Assessments
- Additional duties related to the assurance of GMP compliance and quality of manufactured and released pharmaceutical products, may also be assigned.
What you will have:
- Significant experience working within an established Quality System (e.g. GMP, ISO)
- Demonstrable experience in Root Cause Analysis techniques or other investigational techniques
- Previous experience in writing and producing detailed reports
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficiency in use of IT applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint etc)
- Excellent attention to detail
To hear further information on this role, contact Alex on 02890313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs