Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13/07/2017
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Controller for one of our animal nutrition clients based in Duncrue.
What you will be doing:
- SCADA PR Production Monitoring
- SCADA PR release
- Additional SCADA surveillance of graphs (weighments of raw materials)
- Review and investigation of SCADA alarms
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Mill Floor Checks/Procedural Checks
- Scale calibration checks, in house
- Raw material stock location checks
- Weight checks -review check weighing of finished product procedure- weekly graphs submitted.
- Carry out customer QC positive releases of finished product
- Retained Sample Checks- Raw Material & Finished Product
- Collection of Samples in Relation to QC Sampling Programme
- Training of Operators on QA Procedures
- Raw Material, Finished Goods and Non-Conforming Stocktakes
- NIR Analysis
What you will have:
- Two years knowledge & experience working within a feed/food working environment
- External & Customer accreditation requirements
- HACCP system experience
- Knowledge in product safety & production flows
- ISO QMS systems experience and implementation of
- Experience of mill hygiene & housekeeping assessments detailing procedural non-conforming practices.
- Strong IT skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
- Have a strong work ethic with the ability to show initiative
- Have the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
To hear more about this role, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisleen on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs