Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13/04/2018
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist on behalf of one of our clients based in Belfast. The ideal candidate will preferably come from a similar environment, and will have at least 1 years’ experience.
What you will be doing:
- Booking meetings
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Assist with catering for meetings
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and order Stationary when needed
- Updating records on MS Excel, typing letters on MS Word
- Photocopying and scanning
- Receive incoming courier packages and prepare outgoing packages
- Receive and distribute fax correspondence
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Filing documentation into client folders
- Process daily outgoing mail using postage frank machine and open incoming mail including, stamping and sorting
- Greet all clients/visitors by offering tea or coffee, inform the appropriate staff of their arrival
What you will have:
- At least 1 years’ reception experience
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook, must be comfortable working with spreadsheets
- Ability to learn new internal systems
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Capability of managing calendars
- Exceptional customer-service skills and effective communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
To apply, send your CV to Aisleen on call on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.