Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 23/04/2018
Do you have recruitment admin experience?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s biggest names?
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator on behalf of our large global client based in Belfast City Centre on a 12 month basis.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the e-recruitment system (Kenexa).
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members.
- Providing on boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters.
- Working proactively with the recruitment teams in London to ensure a robust administration service is provided.
- Dealing with candidate queries via the central recruitment telephone line and email service.
- Provide support for ad hoc administration activities as required by the Team Leader.
What you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven team working skills.
- Positive, pro-active attitude and ability to cope under pressure.
- Friendly, confident and ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility with specialist teams.
- Knowledge of the IBM Kenexa recruitment system would be desirable.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.