Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 01/09/2017
Are you an experienced recruitment administrator?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading global companies?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Recruitment Administrator to join our client based in Belfast City Centre for a 9 month FTC. To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisleen on 02890313157
What you will be doing:
- Organising and coordinating our attendance at campus events throughout the year including Careers Fairs and Presentation Evenings. This includes liaison with universities across the UK.
- Supporting the organisation of ad hoc marketing events both on campus and in the office.
- Track and manage vacancies via Kenexa.
- Schedule interviews for both vacation programmes and trainee roles including logistics and coordinating interview availability with interviewers and candidates throughout the year.
- Work proactively with the Graduate Recruitment Specialist to ensure a robust service is provided.
- Act as main point of contact for candidates in the selection process and ensure timely response of queries to all candidates.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to the Graduate Recruitment Specialist and Recruitment Administration Team Lead.
- Point of contact for all staff who support graduate recruitment activity and also for candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience for all applicants to undergraduate and graduate opportunities offered by the firm.
What you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous knowledge of Graduate Recruitment desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven team working skills.
- Positive and proactive approach with experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Friendly, confident and able to use own initiative.
- Knowledge of Kenexa or similar recruitment packages desirable.
- Competent in Microsoft packages
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs