Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16/06/2017
Are you an experienced recruitment professional with extensive experience of in house recruitment?
Do you have an excellent knowledge of the local recruitment market?
Would you like to work for a global professional services company with excellent remuneration?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a global leader based in Belfast City Centre. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of a range of initiatives to enhance the attractiveness of the business as an employer in the Belfast market as well as our ability to recruit the best talent across all disciplines.
- Partner with the Belfast heads, senior managers and managers to fulfill the recruitment requirements of the centre.
- Devise and execute a resourcing strategy for the Belfast office taking into account business growth and known headcount trends
- Focus on our diversity strategy and our alumni network to build an active talent pipeline for the office
- Work in conjunction with the resourcing global centre of excellence to share and learn from successes and best practice in the network
- Selection and use of recruitment methodologies in particular social media optimization and direct sourcing as well as recruitment agencies, marketing materials, job boards, print and on-line advertising
- Work with internal communications, marketing and creative services to ensure all resourcing activities are on brand and build awareness of the company as a career destination for talent
- Identify opportunities to partner with 2nd and 3rd level colleges to support resourcing activities
- Act as an advisor to Line Managers on all matters related to internal and external resourcing
- Build and enhance resourcing capabilities within the Belfast service lines
- Attend interviews as appropriate and lead assessment centres
- Contribute to resource plan for the Belfast functions (MPC process/headcount reporting)
- Produce monthly resourcing metrics. Monitor spend against recruitment budget.
- Identify and implement service improvement initiatives.
- In conjunction with the wider HR team mange and deliver new hire induction processes
This role would suit a seasoned in-house recruiter who wants to take their experience to the next level and deliver an optimized resourcing service to our Belfast office. In order to be considered for this role candidates must have:
- 10 years experience working as a recruiter at least 5 of which must have involved working in an in-house role ideally in a professional services environment
- A passion for recruitment and for HR
- An understanding of emerging trends in resourcing with particular focus on social media and direct sourcing methods
- Knowledge of the Northern Irish recruitment market
- A track record of having successfully managed complex and high volume recruitment campaigns
- Experience of recruiting for roles which require language skills
- Knowledge recruitment marketing including social media and direct sourcing methods
- Experience of online candidate tracking systems along with a high level of proficiency in MS Excel.
- A flexible approach, resilience, and strong judgment/analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with candidates as well as manage relationships with internal clients and external vendors
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs