Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 01/09/2017
Are you an experienced recruitment professional with excellent knowledge of the local market?
Do you have experience managing a recruitment administration team and have the ability to identify and develop talent?
Do you have experience of managing recruitment processes within a complex matrix and busy environment?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a global leader based in Belfast City Centre. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com in confidence.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruitment team to ensure that the recruitment administration processes are being delivered efficiently and effectively and ensure end to end delivery. This will include working with SLA’s and metrics.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and performance management of the Recruitment Administration Team.
- Responsible for championing the usage and effectiveness of Kenexa Brassring (the online applicant tracking system).
- Act as the first point of escalation in respect of queries for the team both internally and in respect of relevant external suppliers
- Manage the relationships across both resourcing and graduate teams to enable a good understanding of the administration support they require.
- Produce resourcing/graduate MI and regularly report back to the relevant Recruiting/Graduate Managers to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage the new joiner and onboarding process and ensure an exceptional candidate experience for all new joiners.
- Proactively co-ordinate the administrative support required to deliver the graduate events and outreach programmes throughout the calendar year.
- Support the Senior Resourcing Manager and HR SSC delivery lead on strategic recruitment initiatives.
- Proven experience of managing a recruitment administration team and the ability to identify and develop talent.
- Experience of managing recruitment processes within a complex matrix and busy environment, ideally within professional services environment, although other sectors will be considered.
- Experience of leading and managing projects around process improvement and innovation.
- Experience of online candidate applicant tracking systems/ event management tools. Experience of using IBM Kenexa Brassring is desirable.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to influence internally at all levels and demonstrate a collaborative approach to their work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with developed organisational skills and the ability to cope under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with and influence senior members of the firm including partners.
- Strong judgment and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise.
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders internally and externally quickly.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs