Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24/04/2017
Regulatory Research Analyst – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a Regulatory Research Analyst for a unique opportunity with a growing local client. Our client are a true specialist in the regulatory area and are building a very strong brand globally for the services they provide.
- Conducting stock market due diligence reviews. This will involve examining different aspects of the market including broker rules, listing criteria and clearing and settlement requirements;
- Tracking daily market developments and publishing articles to the websites for client review and marketing purposes, including short selling bans, emergency market closures etc.
- Undertaking ad-hoc regulatory research into the implementation of EU measures in the fund space;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Participating in and on occasion leading staff internal training;
- Undertaking verbal and written communication with regulators;
- My client is looking for the right person before the right skill set. You should be Intelligent, excellent communicator, ambitious, self-motivated and possess analytical skills.
- You will also need a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Developed Excel skills and a minimum of 2:2 Degree in a legal or FS related background
- It would be highly desirable that you have UCITS, AIFMD and Shareholder Disclosure experience
- Our client is keen to attract the best talent and are willing to pay market leading salaries (plus an attractive benefits package) to obtain that talent.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs