Location: Northern Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Date Posted: 12/03/2018
We are recruiting on behalf of a global FDI organisation based here in Belfast City centre as they embark upon their next exciting phase of recruitment as they seek to appoint a number of Relationship Managers to sit as part of the Management Team.
Key duties include:
- Build relationships with SVPs and VPs across the company to improve project delivery capabilities
- Strong commercial acumen with an ability to form a deep understanding of the business’ needs
- End to end stakeholder engagement with/for their allocated stakeholder
- Be the main point of contact for relationship queries that fall outside of the defined process for service enhancements
- Work closely with Project Management and delivery teams to achieve desired outcomes
- Provide feedback from the stakeholder community back into PFS, and work with the service delivery teams to identify process and service improvement opportunities;
- Identify opportunities to expand service delivery for PFS in line with strategic priorities;
- Use knowledge of stakeholder business to assist in prioritising key areas for delivery;
- Accountable for co-ordinating the delivery of reliable and relevant operational data to the customer with supporting metrics/key performance indicators reflecting the performance of the teams that make up the overall service
- Become a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders across their global operations
To be considered you must meet the essential criteria. Those who do not meet essential criteria will be shortlisted.
- Finance function and accounting operations, financial management and management accounting
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting and management reporting (including variance analysis)
- Project management & business case development
- Product development, product profitability, investment analysis and capital asset evaluation & product pricing;
- Detailed knowledge around finance function processes
- Broad knowledge/experience of ERP systems
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to utilise this to train others, and improve service outcomes.
- Change management and project management
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to deliver difficult messages sensitively and effectively;
- Strategic ‘big picture’ thinker
- Outcome oriented with a desire to find solutions to complex problems
- Experience working in a multi-national/shared service organisation
- Ability to prioritise against competing agendas
- Ability to identify business risks and implementation of mitigating actions
- Strong process improvement experience
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.