Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10/07/2017
Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking – Belfast – Exclusive to Abacus
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are recruiting for a Relationship Manager for a truly global bank with a great reputation in the corporate arena. They are keen to attract top talent to work with Northern Ireland’s leading corporate entities and support the development of further corporate acquisition and management.
Why this role:
- The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading corporate lenders and also one of Northern Ireland’s leading corporate banks. You will have the opportunity to progress your career in the corporate environment and learn from highly experienced staff. As top talent you will receive a package that will include a great basic salary, pension and bonus. This role isn’t one to look past. Get in contact ASAP if interested.
- To provide support to the team that developed and maintain relationships with a portfolio of corporate customers
- To be the named point of contact for some of Northern Ireland’s leading corporate business and assist with product knowledge, sales research, client acquisition, customer relationship development, research into solutions to meet customers’ needs using market and industry information and risk management for the portfolio. In addition, support the Relationship Director with fulfilment of credit requirements where applicable.
- Proactively identify the needs of customers and work with business partners to provide and execute solutions (cross selling) as necessary.
- Experience working in a Corporate banking environment writing and support with credit papers
- Full understanding of the corporate banking products available to local corporate customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally educated to degree level
- £Great basic + bonus + Pension + career progression
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs