Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16/10/2018
Compliance & Risk Analyst – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading Compliance, Risk and Regulatory Reporting Consultancy firm to recruit an Compliance & Risk Analyst for their growing locally owned and operated business. You will be afforded the opportunity to work with a company on an exciting journey and that can offer REALISTIC career progression.
- Our client services a wide range of leading global asset managers, depositary banks and administrators who they provide 1st class investment and regulatory reporting services to. They combine subject matter expertise with 1st in class technology solutions to provide their service. They require intelligent, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to help them support their clients and client work.
- A confident team player who is enthusiastic and dedicated
- A strong working knowledge of Excel is essential and ideally a knowledge of various financial regulations
- A minimum of a 2:2 undergraduate qualification in a relevant degree (Maths, finance, business, accounting, business or actuarial)
- Keen to speak with candidates that have experience in a risk, compliance or regulatory reporting function.
- Excellent basic salary plus pension, healthcare, life assurance and travel insurance.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.