Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16/06/2017
Risk Manager – Bank – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a leading retail and corporate bank to recruit a Treasury Risk Manager for their growing Belfast operation. My client has an excellent local reputation that is synonymous with staff development, retention and career progression.
- The Treasury Risk Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Prudential Risk, and ultimately the Chief Risk Officer, in meeting business and regulatory requirements, specifically in the area of treasury risk, namely bank credit risk, liquidity and funding risk and market risk.
- You will need a minimum of 5 years banking/financial experience ideally within a risk function
- Strong academic background with a good primary degree / appropriate professional qualification, ideally in a numerate/business discipline.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, particularly aggregation and effective presentation of large volumes of data and information.
- Strong business acumen and risk awareness, possibly gained from finance or risk function experience.
- Understanding of risk management approaches, including risk measurement techniques, MI and reporting framework.
- Leading basic salary and benefits offered.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs