Location: County Antrim
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/07/2017
Are you an experienced administration professional with a background in a sales environment?
Do have have excellent communication skills with the ability to work under pressure?
Would you like to work for a leading local company?
We have an exciting role available for a growing company based in Carrickfergus. If interested please email your cv to email@example.com
The purpose of this role is to support the Sales Director, Salespeople and estimators by administering the sales information system and provide all other administration services for the sales and estimating department and staff
Typical duties will include; –
- Maintaining the company’s general email inbox and distributing emails appropriately and timely
- To receive pricing information from sales people, create quotations through a bespoke business management software and post to customers
- To receive order details from sales people, create orders through a bespoke business management software, gain credit clearance from Accounts and issue orders to the production dept for manufacture.
- Matching despatch dockets to orders, creating invoices and posting them to customers
- To ensure tasks set are completed within target date and time
- Maintain company job filing systems
- Provide a high level of Administrative Support to the Sales Department
- Trawling internet portals for tender opportunities and passing these to the estimators.
- Collating information from relevant employees to complete tender applications and uploading them online
- Building strong relationships with the Sales Director and salespeople/estimators
- Answering customer calls and queries and filtering to sales and estimating team
- Inventory and ordering materials and stationery used by all in the company
- Keeping the company Facebook page updated with relevant articles and information
- Have 3 years Sales administration support experience
- Candidates must have at least GCSE grades B in English and Maths – ideally have a third level qualification
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in an office based administrative role supporting a sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and positive approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask
- The successful candidate for this role must be punctual, well presented and have fantastic customer service skills.
- Be able to work methodically and prioritise work load under pressure and meet targets
- Have Good Time management skills
- Have experience of Sage 200 in a sales environment
- Have experience of Sage CRM
- Have 3 years sales administration or constructional administration support experience
- Experience in typing invoices and quotations
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs