Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19/06/2017
Are you an experienced administrator within a busy office environment?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced and varied role?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading companies?
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Sales & Development Administrator for one of our large clients based in Duncrue. This role will be 20 hours a week.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the Directors` PA to co-ordinate and support the Sales and Trading administrative requirements for Directors and to help achieve the departments` overall objectives
- Manage, organise and control the administration requirements for all reporting teams
- Set up systems to help improve delivery of daily, weekly and monthly tasks, information flow and ongoing projects
- Make travel arrangements as necessary
What you will have:
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above to include English and Maths – with at least 2 years` previous administrative experience within a busy, fast paced office OR alternatively, where an applicant does not meet the criteria related to formal qualifications, a minimum of 4 years` previous experience as detailed above will be accepted
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to include proven experience of using Excel formulas and Mail Merge
- A proven track record of organising self and others to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to demonstrate experience of setting up systems and processes that add significant value to the function
- Ability to build working relationships across the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills & telephone manner
- A motivated & enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, display tact and have a professional approach at all times
If you’re interested in hearing more details on this position, or other Admin jobs in Belfast, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisleen on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs