Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/04/2017
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading financial services firm to recruit an experienced Sales Director to join their high performing team. My client is recognised as one of the best in the specialised markets that they operate in. You will need to be a motivated, driven and commercial astute individual to be a success in this role.
- You will have responsibility for generating new business and building on existing business within the local SME marketplace and ideally covering the south west of Northern Ireland.
- Working efficiently and consistently achieving targets set.
- Working within the agreed geographical boundary, sales will be generated through direct sales activity, following up leads generated by marketing, initiating local marketing activity and actively sourcing new business opportunities.
- You will report directly into the Regional Sales Director and will develop a strong working relationship with the Operations Manager and administration team.
- Current experience of business/commercial lending to the SME market
- A driven, motivated and enthusiastic individual that has a strong desire to succeed
- Experience of delivering new business and managing an active portfolio
- Must be competitive and have a need to win with an ability to think on their feet and deliver solutions.
- Target driven
- You can expect a market leading salary with the best bonus being paid locally
- Best bonus being paid locally (potentially 100%+ of basic salary)
- Company Contributory Pension – 15%
- Company Car – fully expensed
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days plus 11 stats
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs