Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/04/2017
SAS Programmer – Belfast
- Abacus have been exclusively retained by a Boutique Analytics firm to recruit a SAS Programmer for their expanding city centre based office. The firm are going through a real exciting period in their history and has notice significant growth for not only their service but also the product they offer as well. This has, is and will leading to significant head count growth over the coming years.
- Co-ordinate and provide programming input to projects.
- Design, develop, validate and maintain SAS programs for the purpose of deriving analysis datasets and reports including tables, figures and listings of clinical data.
- Creation and maintenance of macros that are accessible and user friendly programs.
- Completion and maintenance of relevant study documentation.
- Liaise with internal and external clients as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques, industry standards and participate in continuous professional development activities.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in one of the following areas; Information Technology, Biological Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science and be looking for a programming role in Clinical Data Analysis however consideration will be made for candidate without a degree in any of these areas with industry experience using SAS.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months commercial experience.
- Negotiable depending upon experience
- Damian Farrell 07803146420
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs