Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 30/05/2018
Do you have experience providing support to Director level?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a 12 month maternity cover based in Belfast City Centre. This company are offering a competitive salary, a work-life balance, and support through mentoring, coaching and training programs.
What you will be doing:
- Co-ordinate, facilitate and diarise meetings, taking minutes and following up on actions where appropriate.
- Manage multiple calendars at Director Level.
- Be the first point of contact for telephone enquiries and action appropriately.
- Manage the Reception inbox and deal with emails efficiently and to a high standard.
- Assist with administration for company initiatives (recognition, company briefs, and communications).
- Process travel requests.
- Co-ordinate logistics of overseas visitors including hotel and travel arrangements, visitor badges, car parking and information packs.
- Maintain an adequate supply of stationery and office supplies.
- Organise catering when required.
- Circulate post and deliveries.
What you will have:
- Have experience in an Executive Assistant role.
- At least 2 years’ administration experience
- Proven ability to manage high volume administration tasks and prioritise work load
- Meeting facilitation experience and effective minute taking skills
- Demonstrable ability to build relationships both internally at various levels, maintaining high levels of discretion and confidence at all times
- Excellent IT skills with high level of competency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.