Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22/06/2017
Senior Data Analytics – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are being retained by a leading global analytics consultancy firm to recruit an experienced Data Analytics professional. Our client manages high value analytics projects for a range of leading global blue chip firms were you will get the opportunity to work on some cutting-edge technologies.
- Helping clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts across assurance, tax, transactions and advisory to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing services lines through
- Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar packages, data manipulation languages such as SQL.
- Data visualization software such as tableau, qlikview or spotfire
- Applying predictive modelling techniques to key business issues faced by our clients that can transform and improve their entire organisation.
- Responsibility for a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy).
- Relevant experience in consulting or industry
- Possesses a solid understanding of business and financial accounting processes
- Has proven experience of financial data analysis
- Ability to communicate technical information in non-technical language
- Continuously builds and masters key technical, functional and professional skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
- Ability to supervise and develop others
- Excellent basic salaries and benefits package on offer
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs