Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 03/08/2017
Senior Financial Crime Manager – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a Belfast based business to recruit a Senior Financial Crime Manager for their rapidly expanding business. Our client is regarded as one of the best in their field and brand name is becoming synonymous with Financial Crime.
- Delivering complex financial crime engagements to agreed standards, within deadlines and budgets
- Managing senior client stakeholders and having a central role in project governance
- Overseeing delivery teams of 10-100+ staff, comprising individuals with a range of technical knowledge and different levels of experience
- Identifying and implementing ways to optimise quality and productivity throughout the lifecycle of an engagement
- Developing our service propositions and strategies, along with the technology, methodologies and people to underpin these
- Contributing to the identification and development of sales opportunities and winning new business
- Supporting, developing and motivating our staff
- Proven ability to operate at a senior level and deal confidently with stakeholders (internally and externally); demonstrating strong commercial acumen.
- Senior experience within compliance / regulated activity dealing with financial crime issues, ideally within retail and/or investment banking
- Considerable experience of having operated in a senior operations role, responsible for leading large teams; managing budgeting, resourcing, billing and compliance.
- Ability to monitor financial performance, assessing against growth plans and implementing necessary adjustments for continued commercial benefit
- The ability to mentor other members of the team and support their development; respecting and valuing all people and encouraging different perspectives
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms so as to anticipate and understand the impact of such developments on clients and therefore market opportunities
- This is a senior role and will carry a very attractive basic plus a great flexible benefits package.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs