Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 05/10/2018
Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in HR?
Have you worked in a fast-paced environment?
Would you like to work for a global company?
We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our Belfast-based client. This is a full time permanent position. The ideal candidate will have experience in a professional services company, providing HR support to a large number of people. You will be providing all aspects of HR support to the company’s trainee solicitors based in London.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the on-boarding process of all trainees including screening
- Supervision of the administration of trainee and newly qualified contracts
- Assist with the planning and coordination of the trainee, newly qualified and international trainee secondee inductions
- Liaise with BPP Law School to enrol all future trainees onto relevant courses and oversee all financial assistance processes
- Assist with the organisation of various activities for future trainees whilst studying the GDL (c40) and LPC (c80)
- Organise and manage the administration for all trainee processes including seat planning, qualification, performance management and secondments twice a year
- Manage all the administration processes and workflows utilising technology to obtain efficiency whilst maintaining high service levels and delivering excellent customer service
- Oversee bi-annual employee engagement and feedback surveys
- Manage the delivery of accurate and timely reporting of all HR activities
- Supervision of the workload for Trainee administration, including those on international secondment, in the Belfast office
- Work with the London Trainee team to oversee the SRA admissions process and manage qualification leave for trainees due to qualify
- Act as a key point of contact for general HR queries from the trainees
- Assist with general HR queries for all staff in the Belfast and London office
What you will have:
- Previous recruitment and general HR administration experience within a busy department essential, ideally within a professional service company
- Third level education essential, ideally CIPD qualified or similar certification
- Workflow experience essential
- Exceptional customer skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Be able to identify and evaluate problems and demonstrate the ability to approach and tackle problems effectively
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and/or HR systems. Experience of using PeopleSoft desirable but not essential
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages, particularly in Word and Excel
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.