Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 01/06/2017
Senior Pensions Administrator – Job in Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment has been retained by a leading firm to recruit a Senior Pensions Administrator. They are recognised as one of the leading players in this specialised market and have been growing very organically over the last number of years and have recruited some top professionals for jobs in Belfast. They have a reputation for staff retention and development and are very keen to add a high calibre individual to their team.
- To provide pension administration and support, helping to ensure that our client’s pensions are set up and processed accurately, in a professional manner and administered right first time, every time. In addition you will co-ordinate all activities across a small team of Pension Administrators ensuring that all performance metrics are achieved and providing supervisory support to the administrators.
- Previous experience within a Senior Administrator role dealing with DB schemes is essential
- Able to demonstrate ownership, responsibility and accountability for self
- Be organised, methodical and logical in approach to delegated responsibilities
- Able to assist with developing a culture of high standards, excellent quality and customer responsiveness
- Able to develop administrators and administrative processes
- Be well organised and be a point of reference for knowledge
- A problem solver, dealing with practical, people and political problems
- Able to delegate effectively
- Achieved some exam successes in professional qualifications such as PMI / QPA / RPC / DPC / DPA and actively working towards full qualification
- Basic: £26,000 to £32,000 plus vert attractive holiday entitlement, pension, life assurance, flexibile benefits
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs