03rd November 2017
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Date Posted: 03/11/2017
Web Developer – PHP, Laravel, Symphony
Abacus Recruitment has the pleasure of hiring a PHP / Web Developer for a role with a renowned software house. These Digital Media creative specialists are revolutionising the industry with innovative digital solutions for the Media industry. Due to the growing demand for their services, they are currently looking for a “PHP / Web Developer” to join their Web development team on a full time permanent basis.
Senior PHP / Web Developer
Belfast, Belfast City Centre
Would you like to work with some of the most creative and excellent minds on a genuinely innovative product? You would be part of a passionate team of experienced PHP Developers who work on market leading strategies. This company enjoy over 80% of market share. We want people who can contribute and wish to learn new modern methods of doing things.
Still interested read on…
What you’ll get from us:
– Very competitive salary and flexible comprehensive benefits.
– A company that puts you first, as such they have one of the highest employee retention rates in the business. Flexible hours you can come in anytime from 8 onwards.
– Direct involvement and the ability to influence the project`s future direction and technology choices.
– Fully paid ‘conference’ trips. Also an employee development plan to allow you move upward or outward to any one of the 14 offices worldwide.
– Work with some of the best ‘tech’ ninjas around typically in UX, JS, PHP, QA, and Agile Coaching.
Ideally you will have some of the following…
PHP / LAMP Stack
Composer, Sass, Gulp, Grunt
GIT/SVN revision control
Zend, Symphony, Laravel
MongoDB, MarioDB, MySQL
TDD/ BDD / Linux
Magento, Vagrant, WordPress
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs