Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 30/05/2017
Senior Project Analyst / Project Manager
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading globally financial institution to recruit an experienced Senior Project Analyst / Project Manager to support both the design and implementation of successful strategic change.
- Contribute to strategic growth and operational development of the Firm by working on a suite of projects ongoing throughout the Group;
- Understand business issues and data challenges of the Group;
- Feed into reporting to Senior Management in relation to project status.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, working across multiple projects;
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable communicating with peers and Senior Management;
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure;
- Ability to take initiative and manage self and others;
- Ability to present recommendations based on data analysis;
- Use of Project Management software.
- Ideally a project management qualification eg Prince2, Agile etc
- The basic salary will reflect your experience but leading package will be offered
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs