24th August 2018
Reference: JN -14415
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £36,000 Date Posted: 24/08/2018
Senior Support Analyst / IT Support / 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line Support
Belfast City Centre
A Senior Support Analyst required on a permanent basis by my market leading client based in Belfast. This organisation is an expanding, exciting company who invest heavily in their employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful Senior Support Analyst to join a well reputed organisation with a fantastic track record. The projected growth of this company could see you rise up the career ladder very quickly.
– Experience of working on an IT Support Helpdesk.
– Supporting Operating systems Windows 7 & Windows 10
– Office 365 administration.
– Installing software, patches, updates on desktops, laptops.
– Building, installing, configuring and maintaining PCs, laptops and associated peripherals.
– Windows Server 2008R2/2016 Active Directory.
– SQL Server administration.
– Knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN and wireless infrastructure.
– Backup and recovery systems.
– Training of users.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.