Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24/07/2018
Do you have experience in service delivery?
Are you able to effectively manage a team?
Are you not afraid to drive a team to ensure the work is delivered to a high standard?
We are currently recruiting for a Workflow Coordinator on behalf of one of our large global clients based in Belfast City Centre. The hours of work will be 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
This role sits in the Presentations team who create design work for the company which come through a workflow tool. This person will then be responsible for assessing the capacity of the team and delegating tasks to the appropriate person to ensure that work is completed efficiently and most importantly, to a high standard.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact for clients and an advocate for the service.
- Manage, assess and triage all incoming work for the department ensuring that it is delegated to the most appropriate team member guaranteeing that it is completed efficiently to the highest standard of quality and to meet client deadlines.
- Support the Team Leader/Supervisor and Management to capture capacity and resources, assist with operational reporting and the management of relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage work requests via Unity (workflow tool) and email.
- Estimating the time required to complete each job by fully understanding the client’s brief and clarifying any details with the client if necessary.
- Assigning work to the appropriate job queues using all available resources and ensuring that all information is recorded on the Unity form before the job is scheduled.
- Working in collaboration with the Creative Services team to ensure that clients experience a single ‘design service’. Actively listen to clients and understand their needs, offering them guidance and support which delivers an ‘end to end’ solution.
- Ensuring the timely and professional communication to clients of any delays or concerns; renegotiating deadlines where appropriate and providing a detailed explanation of the reason for the renegotiation.
- Ensuring that work is accounted for and that data is captured accurately at all times.
- Driving collaboration between the Presentations team and the other teams in Business Services, such as Creative Services, Document Production and Document Checkers to ensure a seamless service for clients.
- Enable effective prioritisation of work and offer clients viable alternatives when necessary; providing solutions and managing expectations for clients.
- Take ownership of communication with clients to assist the team; managing expectations and status updates to ensure clients are kept up to date and deadlines are met.
- Assisting in the compilation of operational reporting and projects.
What you will have:
- Experience of working in a service delivery environment.
- Experience of workflow management/work allocation and the use of workflow tools.
- An incredibly strong client focus with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly IT literate and able to learn new systems very quickly.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the proven ability to multi task, delegate effectively and manage client deadlines.
- Ability to drive customer improvement and innovation.
- Understanding of PowerPoint is essential; knowledge of other creative software applications would be advantageous.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.