Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 05/01/2018
Are you an experienced service delivery / client delivery manager within a professional services company?
Do you have strong knowledge of business process re-engineering & optimisation?
Would you like to work for a global leader with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role available with a market leader in Belfast City Centre. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
You will be building and leading a team providing services which will allow you to combine your business and commercial experiences and draw on your people management skills, whilst gaining an in-depth knowledge of clients’ demands.
You will be providing support and advice to client-serving teams whilst continuing to improve and develop service delivery aspects of our service solutions and shaping the capability responsible for delivering the service.
To be successful in this role you will have knowledge and experience of a number of the areas below which will support your prime responsibilities:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in service delivery and resource management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, with at least 2 years leading service delivery functions
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of business process re-engineering & optimisation
- An effective appreciation of the operation and resources that are required to deliver your solution to a client in an ongoing and repeatable way
- Experience of the design and build of a solution to support a sales or business function
- Deployment of a solution and/or team in a delivery centre environment or organisation and successful transition to live operations
- Track record with a blue chip consulting firm, outsourcing firm or system integrator – supply side experience mandatory, client-side desirable
- Knowledge/experience of either eDiscovery, Data Analytics or Managed Document Review
Knowledge of SQL and or other relational databases.
Experience of working with data collection and load, data quality assessment, data cleansing, complex data transformation
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Managed Service professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
- Understand, follow and contribute to the development of workplace policies and procedures
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs