Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 08/09/2017
Do you have strong recent experience in the broadcasting or advertising industry?
Have you got a proven background in identifying and winning new business opportunities?
Would you like to work for a leading company within the media world?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a prestigious company based in Belfast. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of Job:
To maximize sponsorship, promotions and interactive revenue for the company and associated brands, and drive SPI revenue from new or existing accounts working with the sales team and independently
- To project manage activity on and off air, online inventory and client liaison while following the execution of the activity
- To be responsible for the implementation, day to day co-ordination and general upkeep of the Promotional team in accordance with your line manager
- To deliver value and results to earn customer loyalty by matching customer needs and selling effective and creative campaigns
- To exceed client expectations and provide the best possible service to include post promotion, production of ROT’s and Post campaign analysis
- To support the Sales team with new and existing customers to develop long-term relationships including a minimum of 4 dual calls per week
- To accurately report on revenue and forecasts, including updating the SPI figures board and CRM daily
- To understand all SPI systems and effectively communicate all SPI opportunities to the sales team, including regular updates in Sales meetings, and liaising with the team on pitches, proposals and appointments
- To deliver high quality presentation materials and in accordance with the SPI rate card and brand guidelines
- To achieve revenue targets on a monthly basis by generating revenue from the Sales teams clients
- To manage the communication and delivery of all SPI activity
- To be available should you be required to project manage events outside of normal office hours
- To manage the Promotional team, including project managing the recruitment of the team, promotional material, promotional clothing and the day to day running of the business
- Minimum 2 ‘A’ Levels (or equivalent) essential
- Third level qualification in a marketing/communications/PR related discipline desirable
- Recent, relevant experience gained in a Broadcasting or Advertising environment
- Proven experience of identifying and developing business opportunities to maximise revenue potential
- Experience of dealing with a broad range of individuals and organisations including advertising agencies
- Proven experience of preparing and delivering budget targets
- Understanding of the advertising, sponsorship and promotions sector in NI
- Knowledge of broadcast legal and regulatory compliance issues
- Understanding of RAJAR
- Understanding of the Radio market in Northern Ireland
- Ability to devise creative ideas that are commercially viable
- Financial analysis skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across all media advertising platforms and build effective working relationships and partnership
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- IT literate
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- Excellent negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs