Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Date Posted: 02/02/2018
We are partnering with one of our leading clients in Belfast as they seek to appoint International Tax Consultants into their business. This is a great opportunity for a Tax Specialist to step away from the detached world of Practice Consulting and to see the fruit of their labour as part of a global entity who are a leader in their field.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with international offices and external advisers to provide data for completion of tax returns to ensure deadlines are met
- Attending meetings with global finance managers and external advisers as necessary – some international travel will be required.
- Involvement in annual budgeting process including tax equalisation and cash flow calculations.
- Advising on individual partner matters in relation to their non UK tax affairs, including assignments and relocations
- Handling internal and client withholding tax queries & liaising with global finance teams.
- Advising on ad hoc structuring projects/new office setups.
- Liaising with global finance teams to reconcile and ensure accurate posting of international tax payments.
- Involvement in year end work processes, including setup of international tax reserves, tax equalisation calculations, accounts disclosure and account reconciliations.
- Ongoing management of individual partner international tax reserves including foreign currency aspects, deferred tax calculations, reconciliation and subsequent clearout.
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects as necessary
- Graduate or A level calibre.
- Qualified accountant (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc).
- CTA (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity that is not to be missed so if this sounds like the role for you, then do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.