Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Date Posted: 04/05/2018
Are you an experienced bid / tender professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have strong technical knowledge of business analysis frameworks?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent remuneration?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a local business going from strength to strength. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157
The responsibilities will include:
- preparing business requirements, documenting ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and delivering process flows
- coordinating project input
- writing and designing process maps
- formally documenting functions
- writing process documentation
- communicating with internal colleagues and external customers to understand business needs;
- producing written documentation to support work, report on findings and present to stakeholders when necessary;
- supporting the ISO audit process.
- Significant previous Business Analysis experience is essential
- Experience of Business Analysis or similar role in a corporate function
- Experience of working within complex IT project environments
- Technical knowledge of Business Analysis frameworks, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with stakeholders
- Proven analytical mindset with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems.
- Develop software documentation and user training materials as required.
- Service Management & ITIL awareness.
- Working knowledge of industry standards in project management and development methodologies including PRINCE2, PMP, Lean, Kanban, Agile & Waterfall.
- A degree in a Business, Marketing or IT subject or equivalent experience
- Commercially aware with an understanding of tender processes
- ISO audit and standards awareness
- Digital Agency experience, or experience within a web development based role
- Understanding of Web Analytics
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to disseminate information to a range of audiences; both written and verbally. Being able to communicate technical information to business personnel and vice-versa is desirable.
- the ability to motivate others and lead change;
- the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within sometimes challenging timeframes;
- a passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change;
- excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach;
- a strong interest in business and business development;
- a good understanding of information technology;
- resourceful, finding innovative solutions to problems;
- enthusiastically creative with very strong persuasive writing skills, confident in articulating complex solutions, ideas and concepts for a non-technical audience;
- able to work autonomously but competent to revert for direction where required;
- works well in a team with a positive attitude to assisting wherever possible
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.