Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 05/03/2018
Do you have previous admin experience?
Are you immediately available?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading global employers?
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join one of our global legal clients based in Belfast city centre in their HR department. Working in the Global Mobility team, you will be assisting in the relocation/transfer of staff in the company from one office to another and take responsibility for the admin associated with this. This opportunity will be for approximately 3 months.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for coding and processing Global Mobility invoices
- Instruct and liaise with third party vendors to manage the housing, shipping, etc. involved in relocating staff from the company;
- Drafts, format, and prints relevant documentation
- Responsible for maintaining the team’s updater, producing regular management information reports and other ad hoc reports
- Understand each of the firm’s global relocation policies and ensure their consistent and equitable application worldwide, especially the policy relating to International New Hires; Short Term Assignments & Transfers
- Produce international assignment letters/relocation appendices and for Transfers, International New Hires and Short Term assignments under supervision;
- Ensure compliance with immigration legislation including keeping up to date with new legislation, monthly checks of expiry dates etc;
- Ensure the team’s internal documentation, check lists and reporting are up to date at all times;
- Manage the production of the team’s monthly and quarterly reports from Excel
What you will have:
- Excellent people skills with the ability to build strong, collaborative relationships.
- Excellent organising / prioritising skills and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to interact successfully at all levels within the Firm and with a diverse global community.
- A strong customer service and quality orientation.
- Highly numerate with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a can do attitude and is proactive and professional in all client contact.
- Be able to work and compile data and reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Have strong organizational, grammar and communication skills
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.