Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13/07/2017
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of NI’s leading FMCG companies based in Duncrue for a Trading Assistant to join their Trading Department in an administrative function. The key purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the Trading Department, mainly through product and price file maintenance on two systems which support the company’s three brands.
What you will be doing:
- Implement and maintain all product & price file information, including validation, keying and checking of all related detail
- Work effectively with Trading Operations Co-ordinator to ensure smooth running of promotional activities and the transfer of key data
- CRM query resolution from inception to conclusion on behalf of Trading on Price File related queries
- Analyse, review and suggest improvement to ways of working to reduce CRM queries
- Supplier queries – resolution of barcode / other general price & product related queries as required
- Supply of internal system reports as required by Trading Managers
- Supply of standard reports used for Retailer communication as part of weekly bulletin / PA Pack
What you will have:
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include English & Maths at Grade C or above
- 2 years’ experience working within an administration team, preferably within a trading or FMCG company
- Alternatively where an applicant has no formal qualifications, a minimum of 3 years previous experience in an administrative position will be accepted
- Experience of using databases and working with high volumes of data
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain cross functional working relationships
To hear more information on this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisleen on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs