Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000
Date Posted: 19/05/2017
Trainee/Graduate Actuary – Belfast
- Abacus have been retained by a leading financial services firm to recruit a Trainee/Graduate Actuary for their growing team based in Belfast. Our client are regarded as one Northern Ireland leading brands when it comes to a bespoke financial advice process. They have many different strands to their business that include insurance, employee benefits, corporate pensions, actuarial services and wealth management.
- To provide a comprehensive actuarial service in connection with client arrangements. Detailed job spec on successful short listing.
- 2:1 in an actuarial degree or degree with a high level of mathematical content
- Working towards or willing to work towards an actuarial qualification
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of main areas of actuarial pensions work
- Working knowledge of actuarial software and strong computer skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- £21,000 – £22,000 + great benefits package
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs