Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27/09/2018
Training & Competency Supervisor – Belfast City Centre – Prime Location
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by one of Northern Ireland’s leading Private Client advisory firms to recruit for an experienced Training & Competency Supervisor for their established but growing office. This firm is Northern Ireland’s largest private practice with a unique environment that is challenging while enjoyable, fast paced but rewarding and employees don’t leave this firm.
Why this role:
- Working with a truly leading firm
- Vast opportunities for personal and career growth
- Excellent basic packages on offer and a market leading benefits package
- Working with some of the leading advisors in N.I
- Identification of knowledge or skills gaps and the application of coherent plans to close any gaps identified
- Monitor CF30s’ performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators and take appropriate action where necessary
- Review and act upon file review feedback and ensure any agreed actions are taken to ensure client outcomes are in line with expectations
- Maintain complete, up to date records to support the assessment and maintenance of competency, including ensuring SPSs are up to date at all times and the required CPD is completed
- Accompany CF30s in client meetings where appropriate, with clear objectives set and feedback provided specific to the CF30’s competency
- The job-holder must be able to demonstrate appropriate experience in a wealth manager/adviser/investment manager role (minimum 5 years’ experience in the role to be supervised)
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a T&C Supervisor or equivalent role
- Relevant 3rd level Degree or Masters in Business, Finance, Economics or a related discipline
- Minimum QCF Level 4 (DipPFS, Investment Advice Diploma or equivalent)
- Attainment of or working towards Chartered status an advantage
- A good understanding of the relevant FCA Training and Competence requirements, including detailed knowledge of the TC Sourcebook and of the requirements of the FIT and APER sections of the FCA Handbook
- Excellent basic salary and benefits package
Nicky Strutt – email@example.com
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.