Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14/03/2018
Do you have experience in transport administration?
Are you ready for a new opportunity?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading FMCG companies?
We are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator on behalf of our client based in Duncrue who are one of Ireland’s biggest FMCG companies.
What you will be doing:
- Administration of the Transport operation to the satisfaction of the Company maintaining the required service levels within budgetary constraints and operational KPI targets.
- Assist with the organisation and planning of the day-to-day transport operation for delivered Food Service
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all statutory obligations for fleet management, maintenance and drivers hours
- To maintain effective consultation/communication with all key stakeholders, Managers and Drivers, as well as other relevant department’s Management and staff.
- Ensure effective and proper use of fleet and all relevant warehouse equipment to minimise damage to Company assets at all times.
- Produce daily / weekly operational KPI and management briefing reports
- Ensure inbound and outbound paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
What you will have:
- Experience in providing administrative support in a Delivered Foodservice environment
- Strong customer focus and drive
- High level of computer literacy
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
To hear further details on this role, send your CV or call Aisleen on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.