Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28/02/2018
Vice President – Compliance / Financial Crime – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are being exclusively retained by a leading local financial services firm that have and are currently going through a very exciting time. They are embarking on a significant period of staff head count growth, bringing on new clients, developing their staff and growing the overall business.
- Management and oversight of the team
- Allocation of tasks among team members
- Responsibility for training and development of junior team members
- Providing Quality Assurance checks on all work completed by the team to specified levels
- Providing MI to client at agreed frequencies and level of detail
- Identify key project risks, whether stated or not, and manage to resolution or escalate accordingly
- Building and maintaining a strong, effective relationship with client
- Minimum 5 years’ Financial Services experience
- Experience in Compliance, Operations, Risk & Regulatory within Investment Banking
- Experience of project delivery within the financial services sector
- Experience of leading a team with a strong ability to delegate and manage people
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a real willingness to succeed and drive a business forward
- Market leading basic salaries offered plus a very rewarding benefits package
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs