Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 09/04/2018
Are you an experienced warehouse / logistics manager within the FMCG sector?
Do you have strong management skills and the ability to manage large teams?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a leading retail business expanding their operations throughout Northern Ireland. If interested or would like more information please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
The successful candidate will support the Supply Chain Manager to build, sustain and lead a high performing engaged warehouse team to achieve operational targets and standards in a business where customer satisfaction is critical.
- Managing and planning of warehouse resources to ensure accurate and on-time delivery service to our customers
- Responsible for KPIs and preparing cost analysis reports
- Coordinating all daily logistic activities
- Management of Goods In, the accurate receipt and locating stock, inventory and warehouse layout, temperature monitoring and control of stock including rotation
- Management of waste, customer credits and recyclables
- Manage adherence and compliance of operational processes within the business
- Monitoring and investigation of customer complaints and claims
- Liaising with customer representatives to promote continued successful partnership
- Managing credit control processes including the optimisation of customer relationships through and in conjunction with the telesales operation
- Ensuring adherence to Food Safety standards
- Warehouse Health and Safety including strict adherence to all HACCP and Hygiene processes and procedures for the site
- Minimum 2years` experience of working at Logistics/Operations management level in a FMCG environment
- Minimum 2 years`experience in leading a large team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Process high levels of attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new situations
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Results focused
- Relevant third level qualification in business, engineering, logistics or supply chain
- Strong knowledge of food service/retail FMCG logistics
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.