Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 06/04/2018
Do you have experience as a Workflow Coordinator?
Are you confident in dealing with senior level stakeholders?
Can you work under pressure and make sure results are delivered?
We are currently recruiting for a Workflow Coordinator to join our large global client in their marketing department. This role is essential in making sure that workloads and deadlines are effectively managed to ensure maximum productivity and response times. This Senior Assistant-level role is responsible for the effective distribution of work across all team members supporting the marketing technology and digital platforms. This role is a 14 month contract, and shift pattern is 7am – 4pm Monday to Friday
What you will be doing:
- Acting in a workflow coordination capacity for both the current Digital Support ServiceNow queue and the EPiC Support task queue, directing tasks to the relevant assistants according to skill set and capacity
- Being a point of escalation for the team of marketing technology and digital assistants and providing support cover where appropriate
- Providing support and cover for the marketing technology team lead
- Take the lead on the implementation of a single workflow process and system (Unity) – combining digital and EPiC support workflows
- Maintaining a constant dialogue with our internal clients to manage their expectations in relation to their service requests
- Delivering a high quality end-user support service, ensuring service issues are escalated to the marketing technology team lead as appropriate – stakeholders and customers of the technology support team must be kept updated of progress being made of their requests
- Working with the digital and technology assistants to ensure user service issues are delivered within agreed timeframes
- Proactively monitor and analyse data changes made to information and content in the supported platforms, reporting findings and making data updates as required
- Assist the team to introduce KPI reporting across all of the supported technologies
- Working with suppliers and the wider marketing technology team to ensure any system upgrades and enhancements to our external platforms are tested and implemented to the highest standards
- Maintaining training and marketing materials for the full range of marketing technologies and digital channels
- Performing general support and admin tasks as part of the overall support of the organisation
What you will have:
- Experience of operating in a workflow role
- An ability to isolate issues and delegate to colleagues if required
- Experience of working with data and an understanding of how information systems and processes work
- Excellent analytical skills and a very high attention to detail
- Responsive, proactive and innovative
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills, able to confidently interact with all levels and across cultures
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications, specifically Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.